Benefits of Full Membership
- Voting rights within the association
- The chance to volunteer for the association as a committee member
- Up to date information and details on any issues affecting the scaffolding and building industry
- Alerts of any legislative changes that may affect your business; be the first to know so that you can take the action you need to take to be ahead of the crowd
- Health & Safety information, delivered through our newsletters and General Meetings
- A sound knowledge base; the association brings together leaders from the industry who give their time willingly and are happy to assist members or give direction if needed
- Attendance at SAQ General Meetings
- The opportunity to connect and network with your peers in the scaffolding industry
- Recognition through the use of the SAQ Members logo’s on your business stationery and marketing material
- Access to the Members section of our website
- Access to our private, members-only LinkedIn group
- Advertising & Marketing opportunities through the SAQ’s social media platforms and website
Regular industry information and updates
- As a member, you will receive regular newsletters with up to date information on the scaffolding and building industry, including legislative changes and health and safety information. After joining, you will receive SAQ newsletters delivered straight to your inbox. After our General Meetings, you will receive a newsletter that outlines everything that happened at the event including all details on presentations and general business. We also send you alerts about what’s happening in our industry. You are able to add as many contacts as you like from your business to receive our newsletters and alerts.
- Our General Meetings are a great place to connect and network with your peers in the scaffolding industry. All of our members are invited to attend and you will receive a light breakfast, followed by guest speaker presentations and SAQ news. We have a range of guest speakers who present on the issues and opportunities available to us all in our great industry, including representatives from WHSQ, legislation updates, business information and health & safety related presentations.
Support for your business
- General Meetings are also a great place for you to raise any issues or concerns you are having in your business that you would like the SAQ to help you tackle. The SAQ provides you with a united voice in our industry.
Legislation, standards and regulations explanations
- Receive simple, up to date explanations of any legislative changes that may affect your business. The SAQ also regularly presents our members with updates on any changes to scaffolding Australian standards, regulations and codes of practice.
Product and Innovation information
- Be the first to know about any new scaffolding products and innovations that can help you streamline your processes.
- The SAQ website has a Members area that you can access as a member of the SAQ. You will be sent your username and password and can log in at any time. The Members Area contains information relevant to your membership, as well as general industry information and resources for you to use and download.
- SAQ members are recognised as leaders with integrity and ethics throughout the building and construction industry. Members can utilise the logo on vehicles, website, business stationery and marketing material. Use of the SAQ logo shows your clients that you show a high standard of business ethics and honesty in all of your negotiations and transactions, that you abide by all Federal, State and Local laws and that you set a high standard of workmanship and are committed to the professionalism of the scaffolding industry.
- The SAQ has a private, members-only LinkedIn group that we encourage you to join as a part of your membership. The group has been established to discuss all areas of scaffolding related issues including legislation, current developments, best practice, equipment and training. You can also directly contact committee members through the LinkedIn group for help or advice.
- Technical Documents & Templates – The SAQ is currently working on a range of technical guidance documents that will be available for you to download from the Members Area of our website. These documents will be a guide on “best practice” for our industry.
- Discounted Insurance – We will also be offering our members deals on discounted business insurance.
- Advertising – There are advertising opportunities both on our website and in our newsletters. Please contact us if you would like further information on advertising opportunities.