Honorary Membership is a lifetime appointment with all of the benefits of a full membership with the SAQ (excluding voting rights and volunteering for the Executive Committee).
Honorary Membership is granted to an individual who has retired from or left the industry, and is offered to individuals who have been a member of the association for longer than 10 years and have made significant contributions to the association.
Honorary Membership is granted at the discretion of the Executive Committee of the SAQ and membership fee’s will be waived for Honorary Members.
Benefits of Honorary Membership
- Invitation to attend SAQ General Meetings
- Inclusion in all SAQ communications including regular newsletters with up to date industry information and alerts
- Access to the SAQ private LinkedIn group
- Up to date information and details on any issues affecting the scaffolding and building industry
- Recognition of your Honorary Membership with a presentation of your membership certificate and gift at an SAQ General Meeting